Project 52 - Week of February 21, 2011

I got a call from my mom on Monday, she said that someone was publishing a "piece" of hers online and she needed a head shot to send her.  I was all over it.  Within a few hours, she was here and we were shooting.  I knew we had some good ones, but the one that really stood out to us both was the one where she was "goofing" around.  Just goes to show...and the first fave pic of the week is...


I also was asked by my gorgeous cousin if I would take some black and whites of her for a funky accent for her bedroom.  We had some fun with it, and I always love shooting her, because she is such a natural beauty and extremely photogenic.  So, here is my second fave photo of the week.  I just couldn't pick one...can you blame me??


Here are some others from both photo shoots that I love...











No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS