My Spring Mantle

I have decided to enter the Spring Mantle Linky Party over at Women Who Do It All.  So, here it is, my mantle.  I think I have arranged and rearranged no less than 23 times in the last week.  This is what I have settled on...at least for now and for the linky party.  :-)  I have issues...



The colorful frames are from The Organic Bloom and are available to purchase through my photography business, Bliss Images.  I love them and they were perfectly colorful for Spring and Easter.  The bird, I purchased at Dollar General for $3, the chalkboard from a thrift store for $1, the white tray at a thrift store for $1, the vase is a thrift store redo for $3...I think the most expensive item(s) are the wooden eggs I bought years ago at Lillian Vernon (not sure of the cost, but I think around $15). 

When I look at it, I think Spring, so I am happy with that!

Happy Spring all!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute! I LOVE the bright frames, especially the green one, so fun and springy! And what a gorgeous family picture. Thanks for joining the Spring Mantel Party!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS