Frosted Candles

I decided to take the frosted centerpiece I made and expand it.  I went to the Dollar Store and bought these glass candle holders for $1 a piece (go figure ;) ).  I bought a pack of 8 Apple Cinnamon votive candles for $1 as well, so this project cost me approx $1.15 each. 

I did the same thing I did for the centerpiece...wrapped each with rubberbands.

Spray painted them with frosted spray paint and removed the rubber bands!

I paired one with my homemade bath scrub for a Christmas gift under $5 total!  Love them!
Linking up here!





11 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this!!

Katie said...

I love this idea! So simple but the finished product isgorgeous! I would love for you to share with Blog Stalking Thursday! http://thecraftyblogstalker.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-stalking-thursday-14.html

Anonymous said...

So delicate. I love them and they don't look like they are too hard to make. Thanks!

annies home said...

how cute I will remember this with my teens getting older we hold many different parties

South Bay Studio said...

I love this project, I will do it with my 2nd grade class. They can bring their moms a gift home.
Kathi

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful frosted ware and great tutorial! I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

They turned out so lovely... I would have never thought to use rubber bands. I'm a new follower, please drop by when you have a chance.

Unknown said...

Wonderful project! It's amazing how much the frost adds to the candle holders...from plain to pretty! Thanks for sharing them at the party!

ღ Jans Life According To Milo ღ said...

I love how easy that is to create, but how great it looks! Thanks for posting it! : )..

Marilyn said...

Hello there.. Thanks so much for linking to Pin'Inspirational Thursday's last week. I picked this awesome feature as one of my fav's to be featured tomorrow.. Hope you can link up and share again tomorrow.. TY SO much.. : )) Please stop in and grab a button :))

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the feature!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS