Emma in the snow

I bribed (yep, resorting to bribes now...shameful) my four year old to go out in the first significant snow of the winter to take some pictures.  But, come on!  I had to...look how cute she is...and I bought a new action set from Oh So Posh Photography that I was DYING to try out!  

I am in love with these!  And it only cost me $3 and some skittles!! I call that a bargain.


Here's a before and after to show you how sweet the actions are...I love editing!

And my fave...this is being printed now to go into my 20x30 frame from The Organic Bloom.




3 comments:

Lisa Fliehman said...

Oh yeah you gotta deal!! She is a cutie too!!

Full Circle Creations said...

Great photos. And she is adorable!

Holly

Amanda said...

Thanks for stopping by today, and I think the candy hearts for your daughter's party would be adorable! I am about to post them also inside hurricane vases with candles...very fun, too. I've seen picture frames with the hearts glued to them, too! So many ways to use them.
Love
Amanda

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS