Mom's Birthday Dinner

My mama turned the big 5-7 yesterday!  I hope she passed on her anti-aging genes to me and my girls, because she's seriously rocking middle-age!!  She and I take zumba together and she's getting certified to teach a dance/yoga class...she's like a fine wine, I tell ya!  

We had her over last night to celebrate and I made dinner...a grilled chicken salad and this yummy number from, you guessed it, Pinterest!  This one's been really popular, and for a good reason...YUMM-O!!  I will absolutely make this again.  I followed the recipe to a T, except I used the garlic and basil diced tomatos and instead of 2 cups of half and half I used 3/4  c. half and half and 1 1/4 c. skim milk.  Everyone raved over it and it's so easy to make.





And I even got to snap a pic of the birthday girl and her newest grandbaby...


Picture perfect.


4 comments:

Dana/WiredDesign said...

Definitely gonna try the soup - Happy Bday to E's Mom!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to your Mum! She sounds like an amazing lady!

Just stopped by to let you know that I featured your spinach balls on my round tuit post this week!
Round Tuit 83
Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Bliss Images and Beyond said...

Thanks so much, Jill!

momto8 said...

Hope you got those genes too! Sounds like you guys have a great relationship...lucky you!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS