Seuss-cakes

Ok, Ok, so in my last post I said I wasn't going to do any creative food or snack for Dr. Seuss Birthday, because of the lack of time, but I literally woke up this morning with this idea, and it was super simple!

I think they turned out awesome and the kids loved them...the pic was taken with my phone, so not the best quality, but you get the idea! :-)


Just a little food coloring and some round tupperware and we've got ourselves some Cat in the Hat pancakes!  What a fun day!




6 comments:

Julie @ Strawberry Adventures said...

Too cute! Going to Pin this idea so I can do it next year! :)

Lindsi B said...

Oh how adorable is that? I found you on TT&J and I'd love to have you link up with us for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party at Toys In The Dryer. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/03/fun-stuff-fridays-13.html

Laura@Corner House said...

These are great. I featured them on my blog last night.

Justine said...

Stopping by from the Weekend Wrap UP Party!!! http://queenofsavings.com

Lisa ~ The SweetTalk Shop said...

Erika,
These are adorable!! I love the SUESS!!

Erika said...

Not the best photo? These are adorable!! My kids would love these.

I hope you can stop by and share over at the It’s a Wrap Link Party at Artful Rising.

Erika

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS