Party Preparations...

Can't believe my baby girl is turning five years old next month!  Time is truly flying by.  It's extremely bittersweet, but I know I am probably preaching to the choir about that. 

For the big #5, we are throwing a Sweet Shop Party for my sweetie.  I will have an array of delicious goodies for the girls to nibble on.  I saw this cute little bouquet on Pinterest (of course) and the party wouldn't be complete without it.  I bought a 6" styrofoam ball and used 4+ bags of Dum Dums on it.  We'll be sucking on lollipops for the next year.  :-)


Still have to work on a few finishing touches for the party, but it's going to be FABULOUS!  Can't wait for my girly to enjoy it with her friends...

...to be continued.  :)

On an unrelated topic, we ran the Warrior Dash this past weekend!  While I would have liked to have been in even better shape, I did it!  I finished in 1 hr. 16 min.  The Warrior Dash is essentially a 5K through rough terrain, with 12 obstacles, finishing with jumping over fire and swimming through a pool of mud under barbed wire.  It was incredible...challenging, fun, exhilerating and most of all, DIRTY!  We loved it!  We all had a blast.  The others are already talking about next year...I am letting my body heal before making that decision.  But, I am very proud of myself.  :-)  I still have some baby weight to lose and I have taken up yoga once a week in addition to strength training and cardio.  I love it!  I'll be posting more about it, specifically my Warm 60 class, Bikram yoga in 90 degrees...it's fantastic.  Trust me!

Have a wonderful Monday!



No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS