It's Seuss-tastic!!

He is my favorite author.

He is beyond brilliant.

He makes reading FUN! 

He's Dr. Seuss and he deserves a proper birthday celebration!!

While I would have loved to bake some fabulous themed cupcakes or cookies, or created some witty play on words with a snack...well, I just don't have the time.  Between feedings, diaper changes, baths, basketball, dance, gymnastics and taking and picking up at school, I barely have time for sleep these days. So maybe next year for a super creative Seuss Day surprise.

All of that being said, we still had to do something!  I found this All About Me printable...it has pages to fill in info about "you."  Your birthday, your family, your house, your favorites.  So we printed 20 copies for Max's class and 14 for Emma's.  And, I bought the cute Seuss pencils with erasers on Amazon. 



I had Max and Emma complete theirs so they can share it at school.


And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed! 
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)

Happy Birthday to the late, great Dr. Seuss!!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS