My Awesome Vintage Find

I went on a spontaneous thrifting adventure with my 5 month old last week and boy, am I glad that I did!  A local antique store was having a sale, 25% off all items.  I ended up finding two end tables for $4.25 a piece, that I will be refurbishing (you'll see them soon enough) and this old Ansco Color Clipper camera with case and flash for $2.50!  Score!!  I did some research on the internet when I got home and it looks like it's from the late 50s, early 60s.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  I took pictures yesterday and I plan to print this out in a 24x30 to hang in my master bedroom re-do.  The color scheme is primarily yellow, gray and white, so this will look awesome, I think!


I am also selling this in my Etsy Shop, head on over and take a look...the listing is for an 8x10, but if you are interested in another size, just message me and I can create a custom listing.




2 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Such a great find!

Holly

Karla Do More said...

Great finds. I've never been to an antique shop but it's on my adventure list this year. :) That photo is gorgeous, i think it's going to look great in your room too. :)

I wanted to thank you for following me. :) Have you seen my new place yet?! It's so pretty if I do say so myself :) Hope you'll follow me there.

MySerendipitousLife.com

I'm following you too :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS